A friend gave me notes to consider for my life this morning. He got honest, stated how I was showing up in our conversation, and gave me the real dirt. See below and borrow if needed (the notes, not my friend):
1) When was the last time you sat still – maybe read for 3 hours? #slowdown
2) Have gratitude for what you have and step back and look at the big picture. #celebrateyou
3) Stop over-analyzing. Period.
4) Search for that sweet spot that is compassion. #loveyourself
5) Stop rushing to and looking for what is next, enjoy the journey. #bepresent
6) Buy a journal – write what you are grateful for every morning. #gratitudejournal
7) “Call me more”, he says. Rad communication = Rad friendship. #pickupthephone
8) Comparison KILLS. #createYOURlife
9) Expectations versus reality. #thinkaboutit
Note: we were only together for some 4 hours. Rad friends cause radical vibrations in your life. Find them, ask them, thank them.